CAS RN: 50700-72-6 | Product Number: V0120
|Size||Unit Price||Saitama (Kawaguchi)||Hyogo (Amagasaki)||Stock in other WH|
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
Previously this product had been labeled as a hydrate form both in product name and molecular formula. The hydrate form had no exclusive CAS RN and used to share the same CAS RN as the anhydrous form.
To avoid any misleading information and since moisture in product is considered as an impurity, we have decided to remove the term 'Hydrate' from product name and 'xH2O' from the molecular formula for such products.
Please use it at ease since there is no difference in product quality, even if you see the previous indications on a part of label.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__4H__5__7BrN__2O__4 = 637.74|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4106207|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660212|
|Merck Index (14)||9941|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+31.0 to +34.0 deg(C=1, 0.05mol/L HCl)|
|Water||max. 4.0 %|
|Melting Point||235 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||32° (C=1,0.05mol/L HCl)|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||dichloromethane,Ethanol|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Acetone|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Structure:action relationships among some desacetoxy analogues of pancuronium and vecuronium in the anesthetized cat
- Nicotinic antagonist-produced frequency-dependent changes in acetylcholine release from rat motor nerve terminals
- The actions of muscle relaxants at nicotinic acetylcholine receptor isoforms
- Additive inhibition of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors by corticosteroids and the neuromuscular blocking drug vecuronium
- The potency of new muscle relaxants on recombinant muscle-type acetylcholine receptors
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.