Various analytical charts can now be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search.
(The kinds of analytical charts differ by product. We will continue to add charts that are currently unavailable.)
Chemically Synthesized Oligosaccharides
- We offer custom synthesis of monosaccharide derivatives and oligosaccharide derivatives.
- It is possible to add linkers or fluorescent compounds.
- We supply high-purity oligosaccharides that can be used as a standard substance.
Application: Fluorescent Groups
Highly sensitive analysis by HPLC, bioimaging and analysis of sugar-protein as well as antigen-antibody interactions.
Convenient synthesis of sugar-conjugates with proteins and saccharides by click chemistry technique.
- Using glycosyltransferase to unify the sugar chain structure, we target synthesized sugar proteins.
- TCI succeeded in rearranging the sugar chain of specific antibodies.
- A Sugar chain that is chemically synthesized can be added to antibodies.
- Drugs can be added to antibodies. (Antibody-Drug-Conjugate)
Results of Antibody-Drug-Conjugate