CAS RN: 315-30-0 | Product Number: A0907
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Solubility in 1mol/L NaOH||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||384 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||0.48 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Chloroform,Ether,Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Progress towards the discovery of xanthine oxidase inhibitors (a review)
- Therapeutic effects of xanthine oxidase inhibitors: renaissance half a century after the discovery of allopurinol (a review)
- Xanthine oxidase inhibition for chronic heart failure: Is allopurinol the next therapeutic advance in heart failure? (a review)
- A high-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of hypoxanthine, xanthine, uric acid and allantoin in serum
- Analysis of Purines in Urinary Calculi by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- A simple method for quantification of allopurinol and oxipurinol in human serum by high-performance liquid chromatography with UV-detection
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.