CAS RN: 3094-09-5 | Product Number: D3579
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||189.0 to 193.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+18.0 to +22.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||189 °C|
|Specific Rotation||20° (C=1,H2O)|
|Hazard Statements||H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P314 : Get medical advice/ attention if you feel unwell.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Cytokines induce thymidine phosphorylase expression in tumor cells and make them more susceptible to 5'-deoxy-5-fluorouridine
- Design of a novel oral fluoropyrimidine carbamate, capecitabine, which generates 5-fluorouracil selectively in tumors by enzymes concentrated in human liver and cancer tissue
- Positive correlation between the efficacy of capecitabine and doxifluridine and the ratio of thymidine phosphorylase to dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase activities in tumors in human cancer xenografts
- Induction of thymidine phosphorylase expression and enhancement of efficacy of capecitabine or 5'-deoxy-5-fluorouridine by cyclophosphamide in mammary tumor models
- Thymidine phosphorylase and fluoropyrimidines efficacy: a Jekyl and Hyde story (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.