CAS RN: 66335-38-4 | Product Number: D4342
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||203.0 to 210.0 °C|
|Melting Point||204 °C|
- Design of a novel oral fluoropyrimidine carbamate, capecitabine, which generates 5-fluorouracil selectively in tumors by enzymes concentrated in human liver and cancer tissue
- Clinical pharmacokinetics of capecitabine
- Identification of the cytosolic carboxylesterase catalyzing the 5'-deoxy-5-fluorocytidine formation from capecitabine in human liver
- Hydrolysis of capecitabine to 5'-deoxy-5-fluorocytidine by human carboxylesterases and inhibition by loperamide
- A new, validated HPLC-MS/MS method for the simultaneous determination of the anti-cancer agent capecitabine and its metabolites: 5'-deoxy-5-fluorocytidine, 5'-deoxy-5-fluorouridine, 5-fluorouracil and 5-fluorodihydrouracil, in human plasma
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.