CAS RN: 51-21-8 | Product Number: F0151
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
|Purity / Analysis Method||>99.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4H__3FN__2O__2 = 130.08|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||127172|
|PubChem Substance ID||87569939|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||3722|
|Merck Index (14)||4181|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 99.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 99.0 %|
|Solubility in hot Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||283 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Dimethylformamide|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Chloroform,Benzene,Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H341 : Suspected of causing genetic defects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Fluorouracil: biochemistry and pharmacology (a review)
- 5-Fluorouracil: mechanisms of action and clinical strategies (a review)
- Induction of thymidylate synthase as a 5-fluorouracil resistance mechanism (a review)
- The prodrugs of 5-fluorouracil (a review)
- Determination of 5-fluorouracil in environmental samples by solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection
- A review of analytical methods for the determination of 5-fluorouracil in biological matrices
- 16-16 dimethyl prostaglandin E2 reduces 5-fluorouracil-induced and mitomycin C-induced gastric mucosal injury in the dog
- Effects of acid antisecretory drugs on mucus barrier of the rat against 5-fluorouracil-induced gastrointestinal mucositis
- The anti-cancer drug-induced pica in rats is related to their clinical emetogenic potential
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.