CAS RN: 122111-03-9 | Product Number: G0367
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__1F__2N__3O__4·HCl = 299.66|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||95058-81-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5386970|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307627|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52896|
|Merck Index (14)||4386|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+46.0 to +49.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||292 °C|
|Specific Rotation||48° (C=1,H2O)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||268(H2O) nm|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Gemcitabine: metabolism, mechanisms of action, and self-potentiation (a review)
- Gemcitabine. A review of its pharmacology and clinical potential in non-small-cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer
- Determinants of resistance to 2',2'-difluorodeoxycytidine (gemcitabine) (a review)
- Synergistic interaction between cisplatin and gemcitabine in vitro
- Validated assays for the determination of gemcitabine in human plasma and urine using high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection
- Challenge of high polarity and low concentrations in analysis of cytostatics and metabolites in wastewater by hydrophilic interaction chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.