Handling of Reagents
- 1. What temperature should the products be kept at?
- 2. What is the expiry date?
- 3. Why the products have not been kept cool during transport although it is recommended for those products to be refrigerated or frozen?
- 4. How can I use products packaged in the cylinder container?
- 5. Properties listed in the online catalog differ from actually measured values. Why is this?
- 6. Can these products be used for purposes such as food additives or pharmaceuticals?
For products that should be kept refrigerated or frozen, the following temperatures ranges are indicated.
0°C-10°C, <0°C, -20°C, -80°C
Products should be completely used as soon as possible even when kept within the specified temperature range. Where no specific instructions are noted, products should as a general rule be kept in a dark place at a temperature of less than 15°C.
This is because required temperature conditions for keeping products and transporting products are not always the same.
- Charge valve
- Connector (between reacting equipment and gas cylinder)
V0070 Tube Connector (Hose connector)
V0071 Pipe Connector (Ferrule Lock)
With the exception of products for which such usage is specifically noted including food coloring as determined under the food sanitation law (our company’s product grade for such products is FC) and basic ingredients for pharmaceuticals (mainly chemical products), reagents and chemical products included in the catalog cannot be used for purposes other than experiments or research and should not be used as pharmaceuticals, quasi-pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, agricultural chemicals, insecticides, food additives or chemical agents for domestic use. TCI bears no responsibility for compensating any accidents or injuries resulting from mistaken use of our products.