CAS RN: 64-86-8 | 產品號碼: C0380
Colchicine (contains 5% Ethyl Acetate at maximum)
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-230 to -245 deg(C=1, EtOH)|
|Drying loss||max. 5.0 %|
|比旋光 [α]D||-238° (C=1,EtOH)|
|危險性說明||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
H340 : May cause genetic defects.
|防範說明||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
Colchicine: An Antimitotic Alkaloid
Colchicine is an alkaloid, extracted from plants of the genus Colchicum. Colchicine inhibits β-tubulin polymerization into microtubules by binding to tubulin. Thus, colchicine is an antimitotic agent with a great pharmaceutical potential as an antitumor agent. Colchicine also inhibits neutrophil motility and activity, leading to a net anti-inflammatory effect. (The product is for research purpose only.)
- Antitumor Agents. 199.Three-Dimensional Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship Study of the Colchicine Binding Site Ligands Using Comparative Molecular Field Analysis
- Insight into tubulin regulation from a complex with colchicine and a stathmin-like domain
- Anti-mitotic activity of colchicine and the structural basis for its interaction with tubulin (a review)
- An Overview of Tubulin Inhibitors That Interact with the Colchicine Binding Site (a review)
- Colchicine today (a review)