Chemically Synthesized Oligosaccharides
- We offer custom synthesis of monosaccharide derivatives and oligosaccharide derivatives.
- It is possible to add linkers or fluorescent compounds.
- We supply high-purity oligosaccharides that can be used as a standard substance.
Application: Fluorescent Groups
Highly sensitive analysis by HPLC, bioimaging and analysis of sugar-protein as well as antigen-antibody interactions.
Convenient synthesis of sugar-conjugates with proteins and saccharides by click chemistry technique.
- Using glycosyltransferase to unify the sugar chain structure, we target synthesized sugar proteins.
- TCI succeeded in rearranging the sugar chain of specific antibodies.
- A Sugar chain that is chemically synthesized can be added to antibodies.
- Drugs can be added to antibodies. (Antibody-Drug-Conjugate)
Results of Antibody-Drug-Conjugate