Electronic devices support our highly developed society, and silicon semiconductors are essential components of these devices. However, problems in their use include the limitations of processing technology and functionality, which still falls far short of the brain. The brains of animals and humans are built around organic compounds which possess higher capability and functionality than current Si semiconductors. Extensive research has been conducted on organic compounds for their use as high-functionality and high-capability semiconductors. The research covers areas that could lead to the significant expansion in the application of organic compounds in optoelectronic devices. Liquid crystals or organic light-emitting diode (OLED) are already practical applications of these compounds. The related reagents are listed according to the research area: nanocarbon materials, electronic materials, optically functional materials and magnetic materials, etc.
- Cyanine-based Near-infrared Fluorochromes
- Zwitterionic Monomers
- Self-Assembled Monolayer (SAM) Forming Agents for Enhancing Solar Cell Performance
- High-Performance S-Shaped Organic Semiconductor "S-DNTT-10"
- Raw Materials for Polyimides
- "Organic Transistor" Technical Data Page
- Here is a collection of materials science-related brochures.
- TCI Product Spotlight
Explore Materials Science Categories
Materials Science Article
[Product Highlights] Photoreactive Crosslinker to Form Polymer Thin Film Transistor by Solution Process
[TCIMAIL No.187] Self-Assembly Monolayer Forming Agent for Highly Efficient Tandem Solar Cells
[Product Highlights] High-Regioregular P3HT-Based Transistor Realizing Hole Mobility of Over 20 cm2/Vs
[Product Highlights] (6,6)Carbon Nanobelt as a Useful Synthetic Tool for the Construction of Cycloiptycenes
[Product Highlights] Self-Assembled Monolayer Forming Reagent Enabling High Performance Organic Thin-Film Solar Cell
Materials Science Brochure
- Wizard Monomer® for Supramolecular Polymer Gels
- Highly Flame-retardant Electrolyte Additive for Lithium-ion Battery: TFEP
- Building Blocks for Organic Semiconducting Non-Fullerene Acceptor Materials
- High Purity and Low Water Content Sulfolane-type Electrolyte Solvent: MESL
- Building Blocks Bearing 1,2-Diketone Moiety for Heterocyclic Compounds and Organic Semiconducting Polymers