Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
Perovskite Solar Cell (PSC) Materials
A perovskite solar cell, that was first reported by Miyasaka et al. in 2009, has recently received much attention.1) The organic-inorganic perovskite, RNH3PbX3 (X = Cl, Br, I), can function as a light absorption layer. Power conversion efficiency (PCE) of the perovskite solar cell is getting >15%, better than those of OPV and DSSC.2,3) A device of the perovskite solar cell is solution-processible enabling fabrication at low cost. The organic-inorganic perovskites RNH3PbX3 are easily prepared from HX salts of organic amines and lead halides. A modification of the halide X in the (MeNH3)PbX3 can control the range of absorption wavelength. The perovskite compound with X = Br is useful for light absorption in shorter wavelengths and the compound with X = I is relatively useful for that in longer wavelengths. Wakamiya et al. reported that use of highly dried lead(II) iodide [L0279] is a key to fabricate efficient perovskite solar cell devices (PCE > 10%) with high reproducibility.4,5)
- Hole-Selective, Self-Assembled Monolayer (SAM)-Forming Agents Boosting Perovskite Solar Cell Performance
- New Hole Transport Material for Highly Stable Perovskite Solar Cells
- Perovskite Precursor: High Quality Tin (II) Iodide (SnI2)
- Lead Acetate Anhydrous Forming Perovskite under Anhydrous Condition
- A Novel Hole Transport Material for Perovskite Solar Cells: V886
- Perovskite Precursor for Solar Cell: Purified Lead(II) Iodide
- 1) A. Kojima, K. Teshima, Y. Shirai, T. Miyasaka, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2009, 131, 6050.
- 2) J. Burschka, N. Pellet, S.-J. Moon, R. Humphry-Baker, P. Gao, M. K. Nazeeruddin, M. Grätzel, Nature 2013, 499, 316.
- 3) M. Liu, M. B. Johnston, H. J. Snaith, Nature 2013, 501, 395.
- 4) A. Wakamiya, M. Endo, T. Sasamori, N. Tokitoh, Y. Ogomi, S. Hayase, Y. Murata, Chem. Lett. 2014, 43, 711.
- 5) Y. Yamada, T. Nakamura, M. Endo, A. Wakamiya, Y. Kanemitsu, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 11610.