CAS RN: 22457-89-2 | Product Number: B4711
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__2__3N__4O__6PS = 466.45|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||771326|
|PubChem Substance ID||253662524|
|Merck Index (14)||1041|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||192 °C(dec.)|
- Pharmacokinetics of thiamine derivatives, especially of benfotiamine (a review)
- D. Loew, Int. J. Clin. Pharmacol. Ther. 1996, 34, 47.
- Efficacy of benfotiamine versus thiamine on function and glycation products of peripheral nerves in diabetic rats
- Benfotiamine blocks three major pathways of hyperglycemic damage and prevents experimental diabetic retinopathy
- Benfotiamine prevents macro- and microvascular endothelial dysfunction and oxidative stress following a meal rich in advanced glycation end products in individuals with type 2 diabetes
- The multifaceted therapeutic potential of benfotiamine (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.