CAS RN: 69-09-0 | Product Number: C2481
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__1__9ClN__2S·HCl = 355.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||50-53-3|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3779989|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307954|
|Merck Index (14)||2185|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||195.0 to 199.0 °C|
|Melting Point||197 °C|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol,Ethanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Benzene,Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H330 : Fatal if inhaled.
H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P271 : Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P284 : Wear respiratory protection.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Dopamine receptor binding predicts clinical and pharmacological potencies of antischizophrenic drugs
- Expression and pharmacological characterization of the human D3 dopamine receptor
- Unique binding characteristics of antipsychotic agents interacting with human dopamine D2A, D2B, and D3 receptors
- Review of the genotoxic properties of chlorpromazine and related phenothiazines
- Fifty years chlorpromazine: a historical perspective (a review)
- Simple and simultaneous determination for 12 phenothiazines in human serum by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
- Extraction and determination of trace amounts of chlorpromazine in biological fluids using hollow fiber liquid phase microextraction followed by high-performance liquid chromatography
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.