TCI Materials Science News Sepetmber 2022 | [TCI Practical Example] Regioselective Iodination Using Iodine and... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search. (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product.)
CAS RN: 4871-97-0 | Product Number: C3439
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||141.0 to 145.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-36.0 to -39.5 deg(C=1, CHCL3)|
|Melting Point||143 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-38° (C=1,CHCl3)|
- 1)Fast determination of curcumol, curdione and germacrone in three species of Curcuma rhizomes by microwave-assisted extraction followed by headspace solid-phase microextraction and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- 2)Identification and quantitation of eleven sesquiterpenes in three species of Curcuma rhizomes by pressurized liquid extraction and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
- 3)Composition and antioxidant activity of the essential oil from Curcuma zedoaria
- 4)Antimicrobial activity and cytotoxicity of the essential oil of Curcuma zedoaria
- 5)Anti-cancer properties of terpenoids isolated from Rhizoma Curcumae - A review
- 6)Curcumol induces apoptosis via caspases-independent mitochondrial pathway in human lung adenocarcinoma ASTC-a-1 cells
- 7)Curcumol exhibits anti-inflammatory properties by interfering with the JNK-mediated AP-1 pathway in lipopolysaccharide-activated RAW264.7 cells
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.