CAS RN: 167221-71-8 | Product Number: C3503
- 3-[(Butyryloxy)methyl] 5-Methyl 4-(2,3-Dichlorophenyl)-2,6-dimethyl-1,4-dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylate
- 4-(2,3-Dichlorophenyl)-2,6-dimethyl-1,4-dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylic Aicd 3-[(Butyryloxy)methyl] 5-Methyl Ester
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__2__3Cl__2NO__6 = 456.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8450029|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335546|
|Merck Index (14)||2352|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 96.0 %|
|Melting point||141.0 to 145.0 °C|
|Melting Point||143 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||0.1 g/l|
- In vitro hydrolysis rate and protein binding of clevidipine, a new ultrashort-acting calcium antagonist metabolized by esterases, in different animal species and man
- Pharmacokinetics of new calcium channel antagonist clevidipine in the rat, rabbit, and dog and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic relationship in anesthetized dogs
- Clevidipine. A review of its use in the management of acute hypertension
- Determination of an ultrashort-acting antihypertensive dihydropyridine, clevidipine, in blood using capillary gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and of the primary metabolite using liquid chromatography and fluorescence detection
- Enantioselective pharmacokinetics of the enantiomers of clevidipine following intravenous infusion of the racemate in essential hypertensive patients
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.