CAS RN: 24316-19-6 | Product Number: C3641
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__2__1NO__4 = 315.37|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||628324|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-91 to -101 deg(C=0.5, ethanol)|
|Melting Point||151 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-194° (C=1,CHCl3)|
- 1) Alkaloids of Cephalotaxus drupaceae and Cephalotaxus fortunei
- 2) Enantioselective Highly Efficient Synthesis of (-)-Cephalotaxine Using Two Palladium-Catalyzed Transformations
- 3) A Novel and Efficient Total Synthesis of Cephalotaxine
- 4) Formal Synthesis of (-)-Cephalotaxine Based on a Tandem Hydroamination/Semipinacol Rearrangement Reaction
- 5) Antitumor alkaloids from Cephalotaxus harringtonia. Structure and activity
- 6) Harringtonine, an inhibitor of initiation of protein biosynthesis
- 7) Effect of cantharidin, cephalotaxine and homoharringtonine on "in vitro" models of hepatitis B virus (HBV) and bovine viral diarrhoea virus (BVDV) replication
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.