TCI Materials Science News Sepetmber 2022 | [TCI Practical Example] Regioselective Iodination Using Iodine and... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search. (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product.)
CAS RN: 56238-63-2 | Product Number: C3747
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__5N__4NaO__8S = 446.37|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6560595|
|PubChem Substance ID||468591254|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Volumetric Analysis)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation||+56.0 ～ +62.0 deg (C=1, Water)|
|Water||max. 3.0 %|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
|Melting Point||186 °C(dec.)|
- Cefuroxime, a new cephalosporin antibiotic: activity in vitro
- C. H. O'Callaghan, R. B. Sykes, A. Griffiths, J. E. Thornton, Antimicrob. Agents Chemother. 1976, 9, 511.
- Cefuroxime, a new cephalosporin antibiotic: activity in vivo
- Cefuroxime: mechanisms of action, antimicrobial activity, pharmacokinetics, clinical applications, adverse reactions and therapeutic indications (a review)
- Cefuroxime: a review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacological properties and therapeutic use
- Analytical profile of cefuroxime sodium (a review of physical properties, synthesis, methods of analysis, stability-degradation, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics of defuroxime sodium)
- Comparison of HPLC and UV spectrophotometric methods for the determination of cefuroxime sodium in pharmaceutical products
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.