CAS RN: 93957-55-2 | Product Number: F0820
Fluvastatin Sodium Salt
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
Previously this product had been labeled as a hydrate form both in product name and molecular formula. The hydrate form had no exclusive CAS RN and used to share the same CAS RN as the anhydrous form.
To avoid any misleading information and since moisture in product is considered as an impurity, we have decided to remove the term 'Hydrate' from product name and 'xH2O' from the molecular formula for such products.
Please use it at ease since there is no difference in product quality, even if you see the previous indications on a part of label.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__4H__2__5FNNaO__4 = 433.46|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||93957-54-1|
|PubChem Substance ID||160870917|
|Merck Index (14)||4218|
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 6.0 %|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
- Inhibition of cholesterol synthesis ex vivo and in vivo by fluvastatin, a new inhibitor of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase
- Structural mechanism for statin inhibition of HMG-CoA reductase
- Anti-oxidative properties of fluvastatin, an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, contribute to prevention of atherosclerosis in cholesterol-fed rabbits
- In vitro comparative inhibition profiles of major human drug metabolizing cytochrome P450 isoenzymes (CYP2C9, CYP2D6 and CYP3A4) by HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- The 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl coenzyme A reductase inhibitor fluvastatin: effect on human cytochrome P-450 and implications for metabolic drug interactions
[Research Articles] Ni/Cu-Catalyzed Deﬂuoroborylation of Fluoroarenes
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.