TCI Materials Science News Sepetmber 2022 | [TCI Practical Example] Regioselective Iodination Using Iodine and... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search. (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product.)
CAS RN: 284461-73-0 | Product Number: O0599
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__1__6ClF__3N__4O__3 = 464.83|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||9666200|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Volumetric Analysis)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||203.0 to 207.0 °C|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
|Melting Point||205 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H362 : May cause harm to breast-fed children.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P263 : Avoid contact during pregnancy/ while nursing.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- 1) BAY 43-9006 exhibits broad spectrum oral antitumor activity and targets the RAF/MEK/ERK pathway and receptor tyrosine kinases involved in tumor progression and angiogenesis
- S. M. Wilhelm, C. Carter, L. Tang, D. Wilkie, A. McNabola, H. Rong, C. Chen, X. Zhang, P. Vincent, M. McHugh, Y. Cao, J. Shujath, S. Gawlak, D. Eveleigh, B. Rowley, L. Liu, L. Adnane, M. Lynch, D. Auclair, I. Taylor, R. Gedrich, A. Voznesensky, B. Riedl, L. E. Post, G. Bollag, P. A. Trail, Cancer Res. 2004, 64, 7099.
- 2) Sorafenib Blocks the RAF/MEK/ERK Pathway, Inhibits Tumor Angiogenesis, and Induces Tumor Cell Apoptosis in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Model PLC/PRF/5
- L. Liu, Y. Cao, C. Chen, X. Zhang, A. McNabola, D. Wilkie, S. Wilhelm, M. Lynch, C. Carter, Cancer Res. 2006, 66, 11851.
- 3) Discovery and development of sorafenib: a multikinase inhibitor for treating cancer (a review)
- S. Wilhelm, C. Carter, M. Lynch, T. Lowinger, J. Dumas, R. A. Smith, B. Schwartz, R. Simantov, S. Kelley, Nat. Rev. Drug Discovery 2006, 5, 835.
- 4) Preclinical overview of sorafenib, a multikinase inhibitor that targets both Raf and VEGF and PDGF receptor tyrosine kinase signaling (a review)
- S. M. Wilhelm, L. Adnane, P. Newell, A. Villanueva, J. M. Llovet, M. Lynch, Mol. Cancer Ther. 2008, 7, 3129.
- 5) Inhibitors of leucine-rich repeat kinase-2 protect against models of Parkinson's disease
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.