Maintenance Notice (04:00 pm - 05:00 pm June 18, 2021): Our online shop maintenance is scheduled. During this time, errors might occur on the checkout process. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
CAS RN: 112529-15-4 | Product Number: P1901
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__2__0N__2O__3S·HCl = 392.90|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||111025-46-8|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3579575|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307574|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52915|
|Merck Index (14)||7452|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||190.0 to 197.0 °C|
|Melting Point||191 °C|
- An antidiabetic thiazolidinedione is a high affinity ligand for peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ (PPARγ)
- Synthesis and Biological Activity of Metabolites of the Antidiabetic, Antihyperglycemic Agent Pioglitazone
- Pioglitazone (a review)
- Combination of high-fat diet-fed and low-dose streptozotocin-treated rat: A model for type 2 diabetes and pharmacological screening
- Complete rescue of cerebrovascular function in aged Alzheimer's disease transgenic mice by antioxidants and pioglitazone, a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor γ agonist
- Long-Term Pioglitazone Treatment Improves Learning and Attenuates Pathological Markers in a Mouse Model of Alzheimer's Disease
- Quantitative determination of pioglitazone in human serum by direct-injection high-performance liquid chromatography mass spectrometry and its application to a bioequivalence study
- インスリン抵抗性改善薬ピオグリタゾンの創製 (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.