“Due to maintenance activity, our telephone lines "22620909/1800 425 7889" will not be available from 8 to 19th August, we kindly request you to reach us via
email: Salesfirstname.lastname@example.org or through Live Chat for your queries.”
CAS RN: 6106-46-3 | Product Number: S0230
Scopolamine Methyl Nitrate
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__2__4N__2O__7 = 380.40|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Related CAS RN||13265-10-6|
|Reaxys Registry Number||11258389|
|PubChem Substance ID||87575767|
|Merck Index (14)||8406|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||195.0 to 199.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-23.0 to -27.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Solubility in Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||199 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-25° (C=1,H2O)|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Effects of scopolamine and methylscopolamine on classical conditioning of the rabbit nictitating membrane response
- Effects of cholinergic and monoaminergic antagonists and tranquilizers upon spatial memory in rats
- Scanning mutagenesis studies of the M1 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor
- High-pressure liquid chromatographic determination of methscopolamine nitrate, phenylpropanolamine hydrochloride, pyrilamine maleate, and pheniramine maleate in tablets
- Determination of phenylephrine hydrochloride, chlorpheniramine maleate, and methscopolamine nitrate in tablets or capsules by liquid chromatography with two UV absorbance detectors in series
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.