Maintenance Notice (04:00 pm - 05:00 pm June 18, 2021): Our online shop maintenance is scheduled. During this time, errors might occur on the checkout process. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
CAS RN: 22189-32-8 | Product Number: S0584
Spectinomycin Dihydrochloride Pentahydrate
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__2__4N__2O__7·2HCl·5H__2O = 495.35|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||21736-83-4&1695-77-8|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335325|
|Merck Index (14)||8739|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Argentmetric Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+15.0 to +21.0 deg(C=1,H2O)|
|Water||16.0 to 20.0 %|
|Melting Point||207 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||15° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ethanol|
- Spectinomycin (a review on the structure, antibacterial activity, and mechanisms of resistance of spectinomycin)
- Chemistry of spectinomycin: its total synthesis, stereocontrolled rearrangement, and analogs
- Functional insights from the structure of the 30S ribosomal subunit and its interactions with antibiotics
- Human safety and genetically modified plants: a review of antibiotic resistance markers and future transformation selection technologies
- Plastid transformation in flowering plants (a review)
- Spontaneous and induced mutations to rifampicin, streptomycin and spectinomycin resistances in actinomycetes: mutagenic mechanisms and applications for strain improvement (a review)
- Determination of spectinomycin hydrochloride and its related substances by HPLC-ELSD and HPLC-MSn
- Development and validation of liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry methods for the determination of gentamicin, lincomycin, and spectinomycin in the presence of their impurities in pharmaceutical formulations
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.