CAS RN: 91296-87-6 | Product Number: S0840
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__1__7F__2N__3O__3·HCl = 421.83|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||98105-99-8|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6495500|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660100|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 95.0 %|
- Synthesis and structure-activity relationships of novel arylfluoroquinolone antibacterial agents
- Synthesis and structure-activity relationship of 1-aryl-6,8-difluoroquinolone antibacterial agents
- Comparative single-dose pharmacokinetics of four quinolones, oxolinic acid, flumequine, sarafloxacin, and enrofloxacin, in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) held in seawater at 10°C
- Simultaneous Determination of (Fluoro)quinolone Antibiotics in Kidney, Marine Products, Eggs, and Muscle by Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Determination of fluoroquinolones in eggs using in-tube solid-phase microextraction coupled to high-performance liquid chromatography
- Multiresidue determination of fluoroquinolone antibiotics in eggs using liquid chromatography-fluorescence-mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.