CAS RN: 138844-81-2 | Product Number: S0877
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>90.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__2__2NNaO__7P__2 = 341.21|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Packaging and Container||1G-Glass Bottle with Plastic Insert (View image)|
|Related CAS RN||114084-78-5|
|Reaxys Registry Number||14511791|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871235|
|Merck Index (14)||4873|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 90.0 %|
|Drying loss||max. 10.0 %|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
- Nitrogen-containing bisphosphonates inhibit the mevalonate pathway and prevent post-translational prenylation of GTP-binding proteins, including Ras
- Structure-activity relationships for inhibition of farnesyl diphosphate synthase in vitro and inhibition of bone resorption in vivo by nitrogen-containing bisphosphonates
- J. E. Dunford, K. Thompson, F. P. Coxon, S. P. Luckman, F. M. Hahn, C. D. Poulter, F. H. Ebetino, M. J. Rogers, J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 2001, 296, 235.
- Bisphosphonates act on rat bone resorption through the mediation of osteoblasts
- Mechanisms of action of bisphosphonates: similarities and differences and their potential influence on clinical efficacy
- 1)Anti-bone resorption
- a)J. E. Dunford, K. Thompson, F. P. Coxon, S. P. Luckman, F. M. Hahn, C. D. Poulter, F. H. Ebetino, M. J. Rogers., J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 2001, 296, 235.
- b)E. Hiroi-Furuya, T. Kameda, K. Hiura, H. Mano, K. Miyazawa, Y. Nakamaru, M. Watanabe-Mano, N. Okuda, J. Shimada, Y. Yamamoto, Y. Hakeda, M. Kumegawa, Calcif. Tissue Int. 1999, 64, 219.
- 2)In vitro anti-tumor effects and its in vivo role
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.