[TCI Practical Example] TEMPO Oxidation Utilizing Iodobenzene Diacetate as... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search. (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product.)
CAS RN: 738-70-5 | Product Number: T2286
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||199.0 to 205.0 °C|
|Solubility in hot Methanol||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||202 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||400 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Chloroform,Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Benzene,Ether|
- Trimethoprim: mechanisms of action, antimicrobial activity, bacterial resistance, pharmacokinetics, adverse reactions, and therapeutic indications (a review)
- Trimethoprim: a review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetics and therapeutic use in urinary tract infections
- Trimethoprim/sulfonamide combinations in the horse: A review
- Trimethoprim and sulfonamide resistance (a review)
- Evaluation of the novel combination of high-dose daptomycin plus trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole against daptomycin-nonsusceptible methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus using an in vitro pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic model of simulated endocardial vegetations
- Quantification of veterinary antibiotics (sulfonamides and trimethoprim) in animal manure by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.