CAS RN: 34014-18-1 | Product Number: T3647
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||161.0 to 165.0 °C|
|Melting Point||163 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||255 nm|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||2.5 g/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol,Chloroform|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Benzene,Acetone|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H410 : Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P391 : Collect spillage.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Sorption, movement, and dissipation of tebuthiuron in soils
- S. S. Chang, J. F. Stritzke, Weed Sci. 1977, 25, 184.
- Chronic toxicity of tebuthiuron to an alga (Selenastrum capricornutum), a cladoceran (Daphnia magna), and the fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas)
- A similar structure of the herbicide-binding site in photosystem II of plants and cyanobacteria is demonstrated by site specific mutagenesis of the psbA gene
- High performance liquid chromatographic screening and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry confirmation of tebuthiuron residues in drinking water
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.