[TCI Practical Example] TEMPO Oxidation Utilizing Iodobenzene Diacetate as... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search. (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product.)
CAS RN: 60-54-8 | Product Number: T3971
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__2__4N__2O__8 = 444.44|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2230417|
|PubChem Substance ID||468593045|
|Merck Index (14)||9196|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 95.0 area%|
|Purity(Volumetric Analysis)||min. 95.0 %(calcd. on anh. substance)|
|Water||max. 5.0 %|
|Melting Point||164 °C(dec.)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||357(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||231 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Alcohol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Tetracyclines. Antibiotic action, uptake, and resistance mechanisms (a review)
- Crystal structures of complexes of the small ribosomal subunit with tetracycline, edeine and IF3
- The structural basis for the action of the antibiotics tetracycline, pactamycin, and hygromycin B on the 30S ribosomal subunit
- Tetracycline resistance determinants: mechanisms of action, regulation of expression, genetic mobility, and distribution (a review)
- Update on acquired tetracycline resistance genes
- In vivo gene regulation using tetracycline-regulatable systems
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.