[TCI Practical Example] TEMPO Oxidation Utilizing Iodobenzene Diacetate as... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search. (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product.)
CAS RN: 128-13-2 | Product Number: U0030
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__4H__4__0O__4 = 392.58|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3219888|
|PubChem Substance ID||87577760|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||11242|
|Merck Index (14)||9889|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystaline|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %(after drying)|
|Melting point||200.0 to 205.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+ 59.0 to + 62.0 deg(C=4, EtOH)|
|Solubility in EtOH||almost transparency|
|Drying loss||max. 1.0 %|
|Melting Point||203 °C|
|Specific Rotation||60.5° (C=4,EtOH)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||20 mg/l 20 °C|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Chloroform|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ether|
- Ursodeoxycholic acid. A review of its pharmacological properties and therapeutic efficacy (a review)
- A novel role for ursodeoxycholic acid in inhibiting apoptosis by modulating mitochondrial membrane perturbation
- Ursodeoxycholic acid in cholestatic liver disease: mechanisms of action and therapeutic use revisited (a review)
- Bile acids: regulation of apoptosis by ursodeoxycholic acid (a review)
- High pressure liquid chromatographic analysis of conjugated bile acids in human bile: simultaneous resolution of sulfated and unsulfated lithocholyl amidates and the common conjugated bile acids
- High-performance liquid chromatographic mass spectrometric method for the determination of ursodeoxycholic acid and its glycine and taurine conjugates in human plasma
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.