“Due to maintenance activity, our telephone lines "22620909/1800 425 7889" will not be available from 8 to 19th August, we kindly request you to reach us via
email: Salesemail@example.com or through Live Chat for your queries.”
CAS RN: 99300-78-4 | Product Number: V0110
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__2__7NO__2·HCl = 313.87|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||93413-69-5|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4240401|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307750|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52922|
|Merck Index (14)||9946|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||217 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H370 : Causes damage to organs.
H372 : Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Biochemical, neurophysiological, and behavioral effects of Wy-45,233 and other identified metabolites of the antidepressant venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine oxidation in vitro is catalyzed by CYP2D6
- Venlafaxine: a review of its pharmacology and therapeutic potential in depression (a review)
- Comparative Affinity of Duloxetine and Venlafaxine for Serotonin and Norepinephrine Transporters in vitro and in vivo, Human Serotonin Receptor Subtypes, and Other Neuronal Receptors
- Use of vancomycin silica stationary phase in packed capillary electrochromatography. II. Enantiomer separation of venlafaxine and O-desmethylvenlafaxine in human plasma
- Development and validation of stability indicating method for the quantitative determination of venlafaxine hydrochloride in extended release formulation using high performance liquid chromatography
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.