“Due to maintenance activity, our telephone lines "22620909/1800 425 7889" will not be available from 8 to 19th August, we kindly request you to reach us via
email: Salesemail@example.com or through Live Chat for your queries.”
CAS RN: 181695-72-7 | Product Number: V0133
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__4N__2O__3S = 314.36|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8563786|
|Merck Index (14)||9900|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||169.0 to 173.0 °C|
|Melting Point||170 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||202(H2O) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol,Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
H411 : Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P391 : Collect spillage.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- 1. 4-[5-Methyl-3-phenylisoxazol-4-yl]- benzenesulfonamide, Valdecoxib: A Potent and Selective Inhibitor of COX-2
- Valdecoxib: assessment of cyclooxygenase-2 potency and selectivity
- Selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitors: similarities and differences (a review)
- Progress in COX-2 inhibitors: a journey so far (a review)
- Pharmacokinetics and metabolism of a COX-2 inhibitor, valdecoxib, in mice
- Determination of valdecoxib and its metabolites in human urine by automated solid-phase extraction-liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.