Life science in the 21st century started with the end of the Human Genome Project and has extended its field to post genome and next generation post genome studies. The reagents that are used for the research require further refinement and diversification. This page introduces life science research reagents that are used worldwide in academic laboratories as well as in pharmaceutical and biotech industries. TCI presents our original lanthanide fluorescent labeling reagents and the antibody. We also offer a variety of reagents, such as the chromogenic enzyme substrates, biochemical substances, and antioxidants.
- Cell Fractionation Kits
- Professor's Reserach Article "Inflammasome Regulation and Inflammasome Inhibitors"
- Antibody-Binding Proteins: Protein A, Protein G, Protein L
- SHAPE Reagents for RNA Structure Analysis
- Videos explaining the Introduction and Use of Life Science Products
- Electrophoresis Reagents
- Base-modified Ribonucleoside Triphosphates for mRNA Drug Discovery
- New tool "TCI SpectraViewer"
- List of TCI Brochures on Life Science
- TCI Product Spotlight