Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
The following details will help you understand how we collect, use and protect your data.
1. Acquisition of customer's personal information
2. Use of personal information
3. Supply of personal information to third parties
- We will not supply personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual concerned, except as required or permitted by law.
- When personal information is used together with third parties or when personal information is legitimately outsourced to third parties in order to complete a task, we will investigate the third parties thoroughly and monitor them to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect any personal information revealed.
4. Management organization and systems for personal information protection
A senior employee of the company is responsible for carrying out the appropriate management of personal information.
- We will maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it safely.
- In order to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, and/or leakage of personal information, we will take necessary and appropriate measures against improper electronic access, computer viruses, etc.
- We will prevent leakage of personal information through improper employee use. We educate all our executives and employees to protect and properly manage our customer’s personal information.
- So that this policy is enacted and used appropriately, we have established a compliance program which monitors continuous performance, maintenance, and improvement.
5. Disclosure, correction, discontinuance of use, and deletion of personal information
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use the TCI website to enable us to provide you with product recommendations and other customized features and services (such as staying logged into your account).
- Keeping track of items stored in saved carts and from your previous session.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Delivering customized content.
- Your browser has settings that can allow or disallow cookies to be set on your machine. Refer to your browsers’ Help section for instructions.
7. Contacting TCI about our policy or your personal information
If you need to know more about our policy, have any concerns or complaints, or would like to make changes to your own data, please contact our office.
|TEL||+32 (0)3 735 07 00|
|FAX||+32 (0)3 735 07 01|
|Hours of Operation||9:00 – 17:00 (Monday to Friday)|