CAS RN: 31282-04-9 | Product Number: H1509
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>80.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__3__7N__3O__1__3 = 527.52|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||66457|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661073|
|Merck Index (14)||4852|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 80.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+18.0 to +23.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||180 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||20° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Ethanol,Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H300 + H310 + H330 : Fatal if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H318 : Causes serious eye damage.
H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H334 : May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
|Precautionary Statements||P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P262 : Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P342 + P311 : If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P352 + P310 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Plasmid-encoded hygromycin B resistance: the sequence of hygromycin B phosphotransferase gene and its expression in Escherichia coli and Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Hygromycin B phosphotransferase as a selectable marker for DNA transfer experiments with higher eucaryotic cells
- Resistance to hygromycin B. A new marker for plant transformation studies
- Transformation of Aspergillus based on the hygromycin B resistance marker from Escherichia coli
- Dominant positive and negative selection using a hygromycin phosphotransferase-thymidine kinase fusion gene
- Efficient soybean transformation using hygromycin B selection in the cotyledonary-node method
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.