CAS RN: 25389-94-0 | Product Number: K0047
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>94.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__3__6N__4O__1__1·H__2SO__4 = 582.58|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||59-01-8&8063-07-8|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3874279|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560322|
|Merck Index (14)||5281|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 94.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+112 to +123 deg(C=1, H2O)(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Drying loss||max. 4.0 %|
|Melting Point||250 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||117.5° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
- Design, chemical synthesis, and antibacterial activity of kanamycin and neomycin class aminoglycoside antibiotics
- Evaluation of genetic mutations associated with Mycobacterium tuberculosis resistance to amikacin, kanamycin and capreomycin: a systematic review
- The pUC plasmids, an M13mp7-derived system for insertion mutagenesis and sequencing with synthetic universal primers
- Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated transformation of Arabidopsis thaliana root explants by using kanamycin selection
- Gene disruption in Escherichia coli: TcR and KmR cassettes with the option of Flp-catalyzed excision of the antibiotic-resistance determinant
- Overexpression of an Arabidopsis thaliana ABC transporter confers kanamycin resistance to transgenic plants
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.