CAS RN: 82956-11-4 | Product Number: N0959
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__1__7N__5O__2·2CH__4O__3S = 539.58|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||81525-10-2|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5703937|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661919|
|Merck Index (14)||6350|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Melting Point||258 °C|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol,Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Acetone,Ether|
- New synthetic inhibitors of C1r, C1 esterase, thrombin, plasmin, kallikrein and trypsin.
- Pharmacological studies of FUT-175, nafamstat mesylate. I. Inhibition of protease activity in in vitro and in vivo experiments
- Nafamostat mesilate (a review)
- Potent pruritogenic action of tryptase mediated by PAR-2 receptor and its involvement in anti-pruritic effect of nafamostat mesilate in mice
- Involvement of human blood arylesterases and liver microsomal carboxylesterases in nafamostat hydrolysis
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.