CAS RN: 22189-32-8 | Product Number: S0584
Spectinomycin Dihydrochloride Pentahydrate
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__2__4N__2O__7·2HCl·5H__2O = 495.35|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||21736-83-4&1695-77-8|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335325|
|Merck Index (14)||8739|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Argentmetric Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+15.0 to +21.0 deg(C=1,H2O)|
|Water||16.0 to 20.0 %|
|Melting Point||207 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||15° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ethanol|
- Spectinomycin (a review on the structure, antibacterial activity, and mechanisms of resistance of spectinomycin)
- Chemistry of spectinomycin: its total synthesis, stereocontrolled rearrangement, and analogs
- Functional insights from the structure of the 30S ribosomal subunit and its interactions with antibiotics
- Human safety and genetically modified plants: a review of antibiotic resistance markers and future transformation selection technologies
- Plastid transformation in flowering plants (a review)
- Spontaneous and induced mutations to rifampicin, streptomycin and spectinomycin resistances in actinomycetes: mutagenic mechanisms and applications for strain improvement (a review)
- Determination of spectinomycin hydrochloride and its related substances by HPLC-ELSD and HPLC-MSn
- Development and validation of liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry methods for the determination of gentamicin, lincomycin, and spectinomycin in the presence of their impurities in pharmaceutical formulations
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.