Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: 3810-74-0 | Product Number: S0834
Streptomycin Sulfate [for Protein Research]
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__3__9N__7O__1__2·1^^1/__2H__2SO__4 = 728.69|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||57-92-1|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3894995|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307405|
|Merck Index (14)||8826|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 95.0 %(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-79.0 to -88.0 deg(C=1, H2O)(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Drying loss||max. 5.0 %|
|Nucleic acid precipitation test||to pass test|
|Suitability for protein-analysis||to pass test|
|Specific Rotation||-84° (C=1,H2O)|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Aminoglycoside uptake and mode of action - with special reference to streptomycin and gentamicin. I. Antagonists and mutants (a review)
- Aminoglycoside uptake and mode of action-with special reference to streptomycin and gentamicin. II. Effects of aminoglycosides on cells
- Dissemination of the strA-strB streptomycin-resistance genes among commensal and pathogenic bacteria from humans, animals, and plants (a review)
- Liquid chromatographic analysis of streptomycin sulfate
- Separation of nucleic acids and proteins (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.