Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
Wöhler synthesized urea, the first organic compound to be made from inorganic materials, in 1828. Since then the study of organic chemistry has progressed dramatically and thousands of useful organic compounds have been synthesized using various novel reactions, catalysts, reagents, and synthetic methodologies. Furthermore, efforts have been made to realize environmentally friendly organic synthesis, i.e., green chemistry, and so the use of polymer supported reagents, fluorous solvents or ionic liquids have been studied. In this section you will find lists of our reagents for various purposes including: polymer supported reagents, oxidation, reduction, condensation, protection, and homogeneous metal complex catalysts, etc.
- New DualSeal (airtight double cap) bottled products have been added.
- HPMC Capsule Reagents
- New tool "TCI SpectraViewer"
- Photoredox Catalysts / Photosensitizers
- Research article by Assoc. Prof. Masaki Ohtawa (Kitasato University)
- PI Polyamide Raw Materials that Recognize DNA Sequences
- Toolbox for C(sp2)-C(sp3) Cross-coupling Reactions: Ligands for Reductive Cross-Electrophile Coupling (CEC)
- RNA Base-modified Nucleoside Triphosphate for mRNA Medicine Development
- List of TCI Brochures on Chemistry
- TCI Product Spotlight
Explore Chemistry Categories
[Featured Products] PI Polyamide Raw Materials that Recognize DNA Sequences
[Featured Products] Toolbox for C(sp2)-C(sp3) Cross-coupling Reactions: Ligands for Reductive Cross-Electrophile Coupling (CEC)
[Product Highlights] Cubane-Containing Building Blocks: the Bioisostere of Benzene Ring
[TCI Practical Example] 2,2,2-Trifluoroethyl Etherification Using 2,2,2-Trifluoroethyl p-Toluenesulfonate
[TCI Practical Example] Chemoselective Reduction of Nitro Group Using Diboronic Acid
- Easy-to-handle and Mild Electrophilic Fluorinating Agent: NFBB
- Powerful, Electrophilic Trifluoromethylating Agent: Umemoto Reagent IV
- Non-PEG Linkers for Designing Proteolysis-Targeting Chimera Molecules
- Palladium Complex Catalyzing the Suzuki-Miyaura Coupling Reactions of Heteroaryl Chlorides
- Modified RNA Nucleotide: N1-Methylpseudouridine 5'-Triphosphate