CAS RN: 56-12-2 | Product Number: A0282
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White powder to crystaline|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 99.0 %|
|Solubility in Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||195 °C(dec.)|
- Inhibition and excitation due to gamma-aminobutyric acid in the central nervous system.
- Excitatory actions of GABA during development: the nature of the nurture (a review)
- GABA and GABA receptors in the central nervous system and other organs (a review)
- GABA: a pioneer transmitter that excites immature neurons and generates primitive oscillations (a review)
- Extracellular level of GABA and Glu: in vivo microdialysis-HPLC measurements
- Determination and Comparison of γ-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) Content in Pu-erh and Other Types of Chinese Tea
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.