Register today for easy order tracking, quick service, and free shipping on orders over $75!
CAS RN: 56-12-2 | Product Number: A0282
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White powder to crystaline|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 99.0 %|
|Solubility in Water||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||195 °C(dec.)|
- Inhibition and excitation due to gamma-aminobutyric acid in the central nervous system.
- Excitatory actions of GABA during development: the nature of the nurture (a review)
- GABA and GABA receptors in the central nervous system and other organs (a review)
- GABA: a pioneer transmitter that excites immature neurons and generates primitive oscillations (a review)
- Extracellular level of GABA and Glu: in vivo microdialysis-HPLC measurements
- Determination and Comparison of γ-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) Content in Pu-erh and Other Types of Chinese Tea
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.