CAS RN: 5451-09-2 | Product Number: A0325
5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__5H__9NO__3·HCl = 167.59|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Hygroscopic|
|Related CAS RN||106-60-5|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3690651|
|PubChem Substance ID||87561977|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||4767|
|Merck Index (14)||446|
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(Argentmetric Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Solubility in Water||almost transparency|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- Photosensitization of murine tumor, vasculature and skin by 5-aminolevulinic acid-induced porphyrin
- Prodrugs of 5-aminolevulinic acid for photodynamic therapy
- 5-aminolevulinic acid and its derivatives: physical chemical properties and protoporphyrin IX formation in cultured cells
- 5-Aminolevulinic acid-based photodynamic therapy: clinical research and future challenges (a review)
- The stability of 5-aminolevulinic acid in solution
- Liquid chromatography assay for 5-aminolevulinic acid: Application to in vitro assessment of skin penetration via Dermaportation
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.