Sign up for an account today for easy order tracking, exclusive discounts, and free shipping on orders of $75 more!
CAS RN: 88495-63-0 | Product Number: A2191
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__9H__2__8O__8 = 384.43|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6003212|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560999|
|Merck Index (14)||818|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||132.0 to 137.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+4.5 to +6.5 deg(C=1, CH2Cl2)|
|Melting Point||133 °C|
|Specific Rotation||5.5° (C=1,CH2Cl2)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Artesunate enhances the antibacterial effect of β-lactam antibiotics against Escherichia coli by increasing antibiotic accumulation via inhibition of the multidrug efflux pump system AcrAB-TolC
- Artesunate: A review of its pharmacology and therapeutic efficacy in the treatment of malaria
- Review of the clinical pharmacokinetics of artesunate and its active metabolite dihydroartemisinin following intravenous, intramuscular, oral or rectal administration
- The antiviral activities of artemisinin and artesunate (a review)
- Artesunate Induces Oxidative DNA Damage, Sustained DNA Double-Strand Breaks, and the ATM/ATR Damage Response in Cancer Cells
- Stimulation of Suicidal Erythrocyte Death by Artesunate
- Development and validation of a high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectroscopy assay for determination of artesunate and dihydroartemisinin in human plasma
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.