Sign up for an account today for free shipping, easy order tracking, and exclusive discounts!
CAS RN: 167869-21-8 | Product Number: A2529
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__3NO__3 = 267.28|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||14504901|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||4.90 to 5.40 %|
|Melting point||168.0 to 172.0 °C|
|Melting Point||170 °C|
- 1)The homeoprotein Nanog is required for maintenance of pluripotency in mouse epiblast and ES cells
- 2)Functional expression cloning of Nanog, a pluripotency sustaining factor in embryonic stem cells
- 3)Nanog is the gateway to the pluripotent ground state
- 4)The Grb2/Mek pathway represses Nanog in murine embryonic stem cells
- 5)A synthetic inhibitor of the mitogen-activated protein kinase cascade
- 6)PD 098059 is a specific inhibitor of the activation of mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase in vitro and in vivo
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.