CAS RN: 20736-08-7 | Product Number: A3189
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__8H__7__8O__1__7 = 927.14|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5723380|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Carbon)||59.00 to 65.00 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 10.0 %|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||205 nm|
- Radix bupleuri: a review of traditional uses, botany, phytochemistry, pharmacology, and toxicology (a review)
- Determination of Saikosaponin Derivatives in Radix bupleuri and in Pharmaceuticals of the Chinese Multiherb Remedy Xiaochaihu-tang Using Liquid Chromatographic Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- A systematic review of the active saikosaponins and extracts isolated from Radix Bupleuri and their applications
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.