Sign up for an account today for free shipping, easy order tracking, and exclusive discounts!
CAS RN: 124522-09-4 | Product Number: A5553
3-Bromomethyl-7-methoxy-1,4-benzoxazin-2-one [for HPLC Labeling]
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__8BrNO__3 = 270.08|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|PubChem Substance ID||87563171|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Argentometric Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Effect test of HPLC derivatization||Effective as labeling agent for Linoleic Acid , Oleic Acid|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
[Fatty acids] 1)
A solution of the labeling reagent 1 (0.1 mL, 1.0 mM acetonitrile solution) is added to a solution of a fatty acid (0.5 mL, 0.2~10 nmol in acetonitrile). To this solution, a saturated K2CO3 / acetonitrile solution (0.5 mL) containing 18-crown 6-ether (5.7 mM) is added, and incubate at 40 °C for 30 min. After cooling to room temperature, use it as the HPLC sample solution.
HPLC Labeling Reagents ( PDF 10MB )
- 1)H. Naganuma, A. Nakanishi, J. Kondo, K. Watanabe, Y. Kawahara, Sankyo Kenkyusho Nempo 1988, 40, 51.
- 2)A. Nakanishi, H. Naganuma, J. Kondo, K. Watanabe, Y. Kawahara, Program and Abstracts 109th Congress of the Pharmaceutical Society of Japan, 6TA, 2-1.
- 3)A. Nakanishi, H. Naganuma, J. Kondo, K. Watanabe, K. Hirano, T. Kawasaki, Y. Kawahara, J. Chromatogr. 1992, 591, 159.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.