Sign up for an account today for free shipping, easy order tracking, and exclusive discounts!
CAS RN: 163927-32-0 | Product Number: A5569
(S)-(+)-DBD-Py-NCS [=(S)-(+)-4-(N,N-Dimethylaminosulfonyl)-7-(3-isothiocyanatopyrrolidin-1-yl)-2,1,3-benzoxadiazole] [for HPLC Labeling]
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__3H__1__5N__5O__3S__2 = 353.42|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|PubChem Substance ID||87563186|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||157.0 to 161.0 °C|
|Specific Rotation||285° (C=0.4,CH3CN)|
Since both (R)- and (S)-isomers of the derivatization reagents are commercially available on the market, it is possible to change an elution order of the derivatized diastereomers by selecting either enantiomer of the derivatization reagent. Thus, an enantiomer of the aminocompound, whose existing quantity is very small, can be eluted out first and quantified with a high precision. Moreover, there are reports for the application of these somers to Edman Degradation.
Add 10 µL of 5 mM HPLC labeling reagent 1 / acetonitrile solution in 10 µL of 1 mM amine / acetnitrile-H2O (1:1) solution (containing 2% triethylamine) to a vessel, close the cap of the reaction vessel and incubate the mixture at 55 °C for 10 min. Then, add 480 µL of a mixture solution of 1 M acetic acid and acetnitrile-H2O (1:1) solution, and dilute this reactant mixture 10x by acetonitrile. Use 5 µL of this diluted solution as an HPLC sample solution.
HPLC Labeling Reagents ( PDF 10MB )
- 1)T. Toyo'oka, Y.-M. Liu, Analyst 1995, 120, 385.
- 2)T. Toyo'oka, Y.-M. Liu, J. Chromatogr. A 1995, 689, 23.
- 3)T. Toyo'oka, Y.-M. Liu, Chromatographia 1995, 40, 645.
- 4)Y.-M. Liu, J.-R. Miao, T. Toyo'oka, Anal. Chim. Acta 1995, 314, 169.
- 5)D. Jin, K. Takehana, T. Toyo'oka, Anal. Sci. 1997, 13, 113.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.