CAS RN: 10199-89-0 | Product Number: A5592
NBD-Cl (=4-Chloro-7-nitro-2,1,3-benzoxadiazole) [for HPLC Labeling]
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(Volumetric Analysis)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||97.0 to 100.0 °C|
|Solubility in Methanol||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||98 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
To 25~500 µL of a methanol solution containing an amine (1~20 µg), 4~8 eq. excess amount of 0.05% labeling reagent 1 / methanol solution is added. After adding 50~100 µL of 0.1 M NaHCO3, incubate at 55 °C for 1~5 h. After cooling the reaction mixture to room temperature, use it as an HPLC sample.
TLC and HPLC of N-methylcarbamates, N,N-dimethylcarbamates in agrichemicals2,3) Hydrolyze the carbamates to label the amine derivatives.
TLC of amphetamines in urine4,5), HPLC of prolines (precolumn derivatization method)6)
HPLC Labeling Reagents ( PDF 10MB )
- 1)H.-J. Klimisch, L. Stadler, J. Chromatogr. 1974, 90, 141.
- 2)J. F. Lawrence, R. W. Frei, Anal. Chem. 1972, 44, 2046.
- 3)R. W. Frei, J. F. Lawrence, J. Assoc. Off. Anal. Chem. 1972, 55, 1259.
- 4)J. Monforte, R. J. Bath, I. Sunshine, Clin. Chem. 1972, 18, 1329.
- 5)F. van Hoof, A. Heyndrickx, Anal. Chem. 1974, 46, 286.
- 6)J. H. Wolfram, J. Chromatogr. 1977, 132, 37.
- 7)Y. Nishikawa, K. Kuwata, Anal. Chem. 1985, 57, 1864.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.