CAS RN: 29270-56-2 | Product Number: A5593
NBD-F (=4-Fluoro-7-nitro-2,1,3-benzoxadiazole) [for HPLC Labeling]
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>99.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6H__2FN__3O__3 = 183.10|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1077571|
|PubChem Substance ID||87563200|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||50330|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 99.0 area%|
|Melting point||53.0 to 57.0 °C|
|Effect test of HPLC derivatization||Effective as labeling agent for L-Isoleucine|
|Melting Point||55 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
[Amino acids] 2,3)
To 10 µL of 50 µM amino acid standard solution, add 10 µL of 0.1 M boric acid buffer solution (pH 8.0) and 20 µL of 50 mM labeling reagent 1 in ethanol solution, and incubate the mixture at 60 °C for 1 min. Immediately cool it with ice bath, and add 460 µL of 5 mM HCl to the reactant solution. Use 10 µL of the solution as an HPLC sample.
HPLC Labeling Reagents ( PDF 10MB )
- 1)K. Imai, Y. Watanabe, Anal. Chim. Acta 1981, 130, 377.
- 2)Y. Watanabe, K. Imai, Anal. Biochem. 1981, 116, 471.
- 3)Y. Watanabe, K. Imai, J. Chromatogr. 1982, 239, 723.
- 4)T. Toyo’oka, Y. Watanabe, K. Imai, Anal. Chim. Acta 1983, 149, 305.
- 5)Y. Watanabe, K. Imai, Anal. Chem. 1983, 55, 1786.
- 6)Y. Watanabe, K. Imai, J. Chromatogr. 1984, 309, 279.
- 7)H. Miyano, T. Toyo’oka, K. Imai, Anal. Chim. Acta 1985, 170, 81.
- 8)H. Kotaniguchi, M. Kawakatsu, T. Toyo’oka, K. Imai, J. Chromatogr. 1987, 420, 141.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.