CAS RN: 54925-64-3 | Product Number: B1043
1-(tert-Butyldimethylsilyl)imidazole [tert-Butyldimethylsilylating Agent]
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__8N__2Si = 182.34|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Moisture Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||606695|
|PubChem Substance ID||87563992|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||21696|
|Appearance||Colorless to Almost colorless clear liquid|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Effect test of GC derivalization||Effective as derivatization agent Estradiol, Cholesterol|
|Boiling Point||155 °C/77 mmHg|
|Flash point||81 °C|
|Specific Gravity (20/20)||0.86|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H227 : Combustible liquid.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P210 : Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P370 + P378 : In case of fire: Use dry sand, dry chemical or alcohol-resistant foam to extinguish.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
P403 + P235 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- 1)Deprotection of Silyl Ethers Using ZnBr2 and H2O in CH2Cl2
- 2)Facile Cleavage of Silyl Protecting Groups with Catalytic Amounts of FeCl3
- 3)Protection for the Hydroxyl Group, Including 1,2- and 1,3-Diols
- P. G. M. Wuts, in Greene’s Protective Groups in Organic Synthesis, 5th ed., ed. by P. G. M. Wuts, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2014, Chap. 2, 17.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.