Sign up for an account today for free shipping, easy order tracking, and exclusive discounts!
CAS RN: 78782-17-9 | Product Number: B4103
|Size||Unit Price||Philadelphia, PA||Portland, OR||Japan*||Quantity|
* Items in stock locally ship in 1-2 business days. Items from Japan stock are able to ship from a US warehouse within 2 weeks. Please contact TCI for lead times on items not in stock. Excludes regulated items and items that ship on ice.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>95.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__3H__2__6B__2O__4 = 267.97|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8692640|
|PubChem Substance ID||253662535|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to lump|
|Purity(GC)||min. 95.0 %|
|Melting point||51.0 to 55.0 °C|
|Melting Point||53 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
- A. Ebrahim-Alkhalil, Z.-Q. Zhang, T.-J. Gong, W. Su, X.-Y. Lu, B. Xiao, Y. Fu, Chem. Commun. 2016, 52, 4891.
- Chemoselective Suzuki Coupling of Diborylmethane for Facile Synthesis of Benzylboronates
- Cross Coupling between sp3-Carbon and sp3-Carbon Using a Diborylmethane Derivative at Room Temperature
- One-Pot Cross-Coupling of Diborylmethane for the Synthesis of Dithienyl-methane Derivatives
- One-Pot Synthesis of Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical Diarylmethanes via Diborylmethane
- A Catalytic Enantiotopic-Group-Selective Suzuki Reaction for the Construction of Chiral Organoboronates
[Research Articles] Copper-catalyzed Cross-coupling Reactions of Epoxides with gem-Diborylmethane
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.